Front Office Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Front of House Team as Front Office Manager on a full-time basis.
The successful individual will be solely responsible for the smooth running of the Reception Desk, and our Guest Relations Department, to ensure quality service is provided to guests at all times.
Applicants should have no less than 2 years experience managing a busy front desk in a 4- or 5-star hotel, excellent communication skills, and must be flexible to work a range of shifts including early, late and weekend shifts.
Experience with Hotsoft is desirable but not essential.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the guests always experience our five-star service
- Ensure the Front of House departments operate in a guest focused manner and are always striving to exceed guest expectations
- Welcome and check in all guests with the minimum of delay and with the highest level of hospitality extended
- Ensure telephones are answered in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure all guests requests are met and followed up throughout their stay
- Ensure all guests bills are presented and processed accurately and efficiently
- Ensure all cash and credit card transactions are recorded correctly and that the daily cash for the Front Desk is recorded accurately in line with hotel procedures.
- Ensure all guests are checked out with minimum of delay and that any complaints / queries are actioned immediately or passed to the relevant department
- To work closely our reservations department to ensure maximum revenue is being achieved by following the revenue strategy of the hotel
- To work as part of the Front of House team to ensure that the front desk and guest relations departments are fully staffed at all times to ensure minimal delay to our guests
- To ensure all team members are fully trained and confident in their ability to perform their daily tasks
- To work with the team to recruit, train, develop and encourage progression
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of our journey and if you feel that this is the right opportunity for you then we would love to hear from you.